Thursday, January 13, 2005

Day Twelve (Week Two)

A chance for a great day was passed up when I ate a small tin of tinned spaghetti. Didn't effect the Kjs or fat so much, but it was after 11pm when I ate it.

Having no problem sticking to the fat limits. Kjs are also towing the line nicely. Protein is a bit of a problem and I am struggling to get in the amounts that I need. Today protein intake was 53 grams. My required intake is at least 70 grams. This is indicative of the whole of this week.

9,955 Kjs, 18 gms fat

Don't eat after 7:30 pm = FAIL

30 mins cardio 6 days / wk = PASS

No cheese = PASS

No chocolate = PASS

No nuts = PASS

No bread = PASS

Nothing in pantry > 10% fat = PASS

Eat out once a f'night = NA

Don't read scales = PASS

1/2 bottle wine p.w. = NA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home