Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Day Ten (Week Two)

I find myself consuming less and less in energy without really thinking about it. Day 9 was only 8,266 Kjs and 20 gms fat (I know, I forgot to blog it) and today is low again. Actually, day 10 could have been a bit lower, but I had two glasses of wine. I only had the two glasses of wine because I knew I was so much under my daily target of 10,500 Kjs - I am not sure whether I should feel guilty about that or not. Time - in particular 2.5 weeks time, which is what is remaining in the month - my skinny pants and weight will tell.

The down side is that my protein intake is down. My target is 70 grams of protein a day and these low joule days have coincided with very low protein days (about 50 grams). I am concerned this willl have an impact on muscle retention, so if the trend continues this week, I will up the protein ante next week.

9,604 Kjs, 22 gms fat

Don't eat after 7:30 pm = PASS

30 mins cardio 6 days / wk = PASS

No cheese = PASS

No chocolate = PASS

No nuts = PASS

No bread = PASS

Nothing in pantry > 10% fat = PASS

Eat out once a f'night = NA

Don't read scales = PASS

1/2 bottle wine p.w. = FAIL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home