Thursday, January 06, 2005

Day Four (Week One)

So I beat the 7:30 blues, but I found some dip in the fridge ... fatty dip with 40 gms of fat in it. And I ate it all! It was at this point I decided to watch my energy and fat intake. For the record - 12,979 Kjs, 77.55 gms fat. The kjs aren't great, but they aren't too bad. But the fat is pretty bad. So you know, I have set targets of 10,500 kjs and 33-50 grams of fat daily for myself. The 10,500 kjs comes from the Men's Health internet site which suggest that is what I should intake in order to lose 1/2 a kilo a week (I am hoping exercise will take care of the rest). The 33-50 grams of fat represents 10-15% of total energy intake, as suggested by the book Fats and Figures.

Don't eat after 7:30 pm = PASS

30 mins cardio 6 days / wk = PASS

No cheese = PASS

No chocolate = PASS

No nuts = PASS

No bread = PASS

Nothing in pantry > 10% fat = FAIL !!

Eat out once a f'night = NA

Don't read scales = PASS

1/2 bottle wine p.w. = NA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home