Friday, January 14, 2005

Day Thirteen (Week Two)

Had by eat out night for the fortnight. Indian it was, and nice too. I did not really count Kjs so I thought it best to go with my max kilos as to not affect the overall averages too adversely. Fat too was not calulated, so I have put it in as 15% of total Kjs.

I am busting to weight myself. I mean, how do I know if all of this is working?

But if it is working and I can hold off the scales until the end of the month then the gain will be more significant, leading to even better motivation. If I am not travelling so well at this stage, I will be demotivated.

Stay off the scales ... stay off the scales ... stay off the scales ... stay off the scales ...

10,500 Kjs, 50 gms fat (Assumed, see above)

Don't eat after 7:30 pm = PASS

30 mins cardio 6 days / wk = PASS

No cheese = PASS

No chocolate = PASS

No nuts = PASS

No bread = FAIL

Nothing in pantry > 10% fat = PASS

Eat out once a f'night = NA

Don't read scales = PASS

1/2 bottle wine p.w. = NA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home