Thursday, January 06, 2005

Day Six (Week One)

This is the first real time blog (ie not retrospective). I am busting to weigh myself but I have held off. The thing is I think I am losing weight, but I am not sure. My belt hits a tighter notch than it did before (if only just). And maybe me cheekbones are sticking out a little more. Or maybe I am just trying to rationalise this blind obeying of The Rules!

I am already thinking about day 7. I play in a band and two of our members are leaving for Germany. There will be drinks to be had. Will I pike out and drive (instead of drinking)? Will I drink without restriction? I feel it will be the latter. According to Fats & Figures, 1 stubbie of light beer is 160 kJs ... not too bad. A heavy is 567!. I might have to have a look at a six pack of Hahn lights to see what the damage will be.

Oh, by the way, I have a tip for Melbournians (I live in Melbourne). I am probably the only Melbournian to admin that our whether sucks. So much so it can affect your ability to exercise out in the open. To get around this, go to the Bureau of Meteorology radar site. This is a radar that will show you when rain is due in your area. So even if the skies look a little too grey to go outside, you may find that rain is not due for some hours, allowing you to get some outdoor exercise in.

9,938 Kjs, 34 gms fat

Don't eat after 7:30 pm = PASS

30 mins cardio 6 days / wk = PASS

No cheese = PASS

No chocolate = PASS

No nuts = PASS

No bread = PASS

Nothing in pantry > 10% fat = PASS

Eat out once a f'night = NA

Don't read scales = PASS

1/2 bottle wine p.w. = NA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home