Thursday, January 06, 2005

Day Five (Week One)

That damn 7:30! I was at a couple of friends' place ... and we can get a bit chatty. I bolted home but didn't get my food in till 8:30.

Oh, by the way, exercise for me usually means walking, but on nice days can also mean riding the push bike. The bike ride is almost always 30 mins. I try to walk for 45 mins. Still, The Rules only require 30 mins, so I will only recognise a pass or fail based on that.

The lower than usual Kjs might be down to the dinner I ate - San Choi Bou (spelling?) and some stir fry vegies. I had no guides as to the energy and fat content so I had to estimate. TIP: It helps to eat things you can measure. Look at the box/packaging before you throw it away and do some calculations based on that.

10,047 Kjs, 26.97 gms fat

Don't eat after 7:30 pm = FAIL

30 mins cardio 6 days / wk = PASS

No cheese = PASS

No chocolate = PASS

No nuts = PASS

No bread = PASS

Nothing in pantry > 10% fat = PASS

Eat out once a f'night = NA

Don't read scales = PASS

1/2 bottle wine p.w. = NA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home