Sunday, January 16, 2005

Day Fifteen (Week Three)

108g fat! The problem here was hanging out at my sister's and having chips with the kids. And you know, it wasn't even the 400g of fat that cost me. It was the two potato cakes whic cost me 44g fat. If I had known that I would have got steamed dim sims instead. We live and learn.

Still, my energy intake was ok, surprisingly. I read in Men's Health recently that if you had to choose between sugar and fat to choose fat because it keeps you satiated for longer. Perhaps this helped.

The after 7:30 snack was just 1/2 a punnet of strawbs. Nothing dramatic, but worth noting.

The bread fail on this occasion was a Subway Veggie Delite. Still a very option, and about my only healthy option, given I was out and about for lunch.

10,042 Kjs, 108 gms fat

Don't eat after 7:30 pm = FAIL

30 mins cardio 6 days / wk = PASS

No cheese = PASS

No chocolate = PASS

No nuts = PASS

No bread = FAIL

Nothing in pantry > 10% fat = PASS

Eat out once a f'night = NA

Don't read scales = PASS

1/2 bottle wine p.w. = 2 glasses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home